6 beets (gold or red or a mix), peeled and cut into 1inch cubes
2 Tb Olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tb rosemary
Salt to taste
Pepper, freshly ground to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place oil in large bowl. Wash, peel and cut beets. Place beets in bowl and stir to coat with oil.
3. Mince garlic and add to bowl. Strip rosemary branches of herb and add to bowl. Mix everything well. Add salt and pepper.
4. Place on baking sheet and put in oven. Bake for 35-40 minutes, turning at least once for good browning.
5. After removing from oven, add additional salt as needed. Enjoy!