2 cups apricots, pitted and diced
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees F, or oven’s lowest setting.
2. Place all ingredients in a sauce pan and cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
3. Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
4. Using a 11x17 pan lines with a Silpat, pour the mixture into the pan and spread with a spatula (or a cake frosted works great) to get the desired thickness of your fruit leather.
5. Place in oven for 4-6 hours, until the leather is no longer sticky. Keep the oven propped open with a wooden spoon.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Place on wax paper and roll up. Cut into smaller pieces with kitchen scissors or a aerated knife.