1 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
1 cup milk
1 Tb vegetable oil in a bowl to moisten fingers when forming bread
1. Mix flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar together.
2. Whisk milk and egg together.
3. Slowly add milk/egg mixture to dry ingredients to form a dough. It should not be too sticky. If so, add more flour.
4. From dough into golf size pieces.
5. Roll out dough balls thinly and cook over skillet on the stove. Flipping after about 2 minutes.
6. Brush butter over the top, if desired, and serve.