so simple it's almost ridiculous.
salmon fillets (6 oz per person)
1 carrot, sliced
1 small onion, sliced
1 stalk celery, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 slices lemon
4 bay leaves
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup white cooking wine
juice of half a lemon
1. in a sauce pan place the carrot, onion, celery, garlic, lemon slices and bay leaf.
2. rinse off salmon in cool water and place on top of veggies. add cold water until fish is barely covered. salt and pepper to taste.
3. add wine and lemon juice and bring to a boil uncovered.
4. adjust heat to simmer and let fish cook for 5 minutes.
5. remove from heat and leave fish undisturbed for 10 minutes. remove carefully to plates, garnishing with a few veggies and a lemon slice on top.
serve with salad, veggies, rice (pilaf), potatoes, anything!