these muffins are easy and very tasty. you can use fresh, dried, or frozen fruit (don't thaw frozen fruit) and nuts if you'd like.
1 ¾ cups flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 ¼ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
½ cup butter, melted
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup lightly packed brown sugar
2/3 cup milk, room temp
1 tsp vanilla
1 large egg, room temp
1 ¼ cup fruit
1. Heat oven to 400°. Grease muffin tin.
2. Mix dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
3. Whisk wet ingredients and sugar in another bowl.
4. Fold wet ingredients then fruit into dry ingredients.
5. Scoop ¼ cup into muffin tins, sprinkle tops with granulated sugar.
6. Bake 15 – 17 minutes.