2 T olive oil
1 Roma tomato, diced
Basil (fresh or dried works)
2 slices Prosciutto (or deli ham)
1. Grease a muffin tin with oil and place a teaspoon of extra olive oil in the bottom of each tin.
2. Dice up one Roma tomato and place the tomato on top of the olive oil (use one tomato per four tins).
3. Season with a dash or two each of salt, pepper, and basil (fresh is best but dried works well too).
4. Crack an egg and place on top of the tomatoes in each muffin tin.
5. Top with prosciutto (but I used deli ham and it was still delicious).
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
This recipe is great with quinoa that's been cooked with some onions and garlic powder, then mixed (after cooking) with balsamic vinegar.