Our family's new fave. Thanks Jo!
3 cups milk
1/4 cup white vinegar
3 cups flour
1/4 cup sugar
1.5 tsp baking powder
1.5 tsp baking soda
1.5 tsp salt
1/2 cup melted butter
1. Combine milk and vinegar in a medium bowl let sit for 5 minutes to sour.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Combine melted butter and eggs then add to soured milk.
4. Combine wet with dry ingredients until incorporated. Do not over mix (or you'll get rubbery pancakes).
5. Cook 1/4-cup-fulls over medium heat in a skillet or on the griddle.