1 lb. ground beef (lean)
1/2 onion, diced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 head cauliflower, chopped
1 1/2 cups low-sodium beef broth
2/3 cup Greek yogurt
1 tsp garlic powder (or 1 clove garlic, diced)
3 tablespoons Worchestshire sauce
Salt to taste
12 oz. pasta
1. In a large pan, sauté onions in olive oil until tender. Add ground beef and brown.
2. In a sauce pan bring water to boil and cook noodles according to package instructions.
3. Add chopped cauliflower to onions and beef and sauté for a few minutes. Add broth. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes, or until broth has thickened.
4. Remove from heat. Add Worchestshire sauce and yogurt. Stir. Add salt as needed.
5. Serve on top of prepared pasta.