Fall bread great for rainy days.
3/4 cup flax flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp cloves
1/4 cup heavy cream (or softened butter)
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cup applesauce
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. Grease one bread loaf pan. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Combine flours, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves.
3. Whip heavy cream to whipped cream consistency, then add brown sugar til fluffy. Mix in egg, then applesauce.
4. Add dry ingredients to applesauce mixture. Mix in cranberries.
5. Place in bread pan and bake for 70 minutes.
6. Let cool for five minutes, then take out of pan and cool on rack. Enjoy.