with only one stick of butter (instead of the two that chocolate chip cookies require), you'll feel like you can eat 10!
1 cup flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup butter (at room temp)
1 cup sugar (this can be all white sugar or half white and half brown sugar)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats (if using quick oats, only use 1 1/4 cup)
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup Craisins
1. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Mix butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Mix in the egg, then the vanilla.
3. Mix the dry mixture from step 1 into the wet mixture from step 2.
4. Mix the in the chocolate chips and Craisins.
5. Bake for about 12 minutes at 350 degrees F.